There’s a reason this easy-to-make cocktail is an instant crowd-pleaser. You’ve got the heat of chili matched up with the not-too-sweet bitterness of the blood orange, for a totally delicious combo that’s just beyond. The only decision you have to make is: Salt or no salt?
1 ounce of Yes Cocktail Co. Blood Orange & Chili Cocktail Mixer
1 – 3 ounces spirit of choice (tequila, mezcal, gin, vodka—you do you)
seltzer or something sparkling
dehydrated blood orange slice
- Grab two shallow dishes. Fill one with water and the other with salt.
- Wet the rim of your glass in the first dish, and then gently dip it in the salt.
- Combine the mixer with your go-to spirit into a shaker, add ice, and shake it like you mean it.
- Strain over your salt-rimmed glass with ice and add a splash of sparkling seltzer.
- Garnish with a blood orange slice, sip, and repeat.